INSTRUCTION TO AUTHORS
- The length of the paper is restricted to 12 pages. The text should be in general IEEE
double-column format. The first page of your submission should include the paper title,
author name(s) and affiliation, address, e-mail address and Keywords.
- ICARESM 2020 organisers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct. All
submissions will be screened for plagiarism and when identified, the submission by the
same author will be rejected.
- All papers that confirm to submission will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on
originality, technical and / or research content/ depth, correctness, relevance to
conference, contributions and readability.
- Acceptance of paper will be communicated to authors by e-mail.
- The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance
with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit camera-ready paper within the
- Accepted and registered paper will be included in the conference proceedings and get
published in Springer / Elsevier / Scopus Journals. On acceptance of the paper,
at least one of the authors should register for the conference and present the
Paper Page Limit
Regular Papers: 12 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Extra Pages Charges
The papers should not exceed 12 pages and an additional charge of INR 500 (Indian Authors) and USD 15 (Foreign Authors) will be collected for each of the exceeding pages.
Extra Co-Author Charges
If more than two authors, each author will be charged with additional INR 500 (Indian Authors) and USD 10 (Foreign Authors). Maximum up to five authors /co-authors are allowed in a single paper.Authors should submit their papers to the Email - ID: email@example.com